CBSSports.com College Network has upgraded to the newest version of DART ad server
Jan. 28, 2013
CARLSBAD, Calif. - CBSSports.com College Network has successfully expanded and upgraded to the newest version of the DART ad server. This update allows for improved reporting capabilities, more robust infrastructure support and many tools to streamline the ad serving process.
Turnaround time has been reduced with improved push response time, allowing for new ads to be made live quicker and old ads to be removed faster. Enhanced performance optimization ensures ads with higher click rates are served more often. Additionally, the new user interface is now compatible with all modern browsers. In the bigger picture, advertising inventory is maximized with smarter ad serving and forecasting operations.
Other notable benefits include:
- Flexible and fast reporting
- Faster push times
- Enhanced performance optimization
- Smarter ad serving and targeting
- Improved forecasting
- Simplified trafficking
- Support for 25+ languages
- Faster integrations with new open
- API New user interface compatible with all modern browsers
- Ability to access reports and pause live ads from a smart phone
- Bulk creative uploads ...and more!
For more information on DART ad server features and how they can help expand the reach of your Official Athletic Site, please contact your Managing Editor or University Relations representative.