About CBSi Advanced Media - College
CBSi Advanced Media is the central resource for college sports and the category leader in the delivery of integrated multimedia solutions and internet services for University Athletic Departments, Conferences and Associations. With nearly 100 Official Athletic Sites in our network, CBSi Advanced Media focuses on content, functionality and intelligence to ensure the primary online point of entry for our partners' alumni and prospective students is state of the art in terms of technology, design and revenue-generating opportunities.
Our proprietary, cutting edge site tools create unique and individualized opportunities for live video and audio streaming, content management, editorial support, custom site look and feel, special commemorative event and achievement micro-sites, advanced statistical application, wireless content delivery, fundraising opportunities, advertising, merchandising, ticket sales efforts, email and database marketing and community based content.
CBSi Advanced Media takes advantage of the partnerships within the CBS family in efforts to bring partners multiple content distribution avenues at little to no cost. CBSi Advanced Media's infrastructure and customer service team can handle large volumes of traffic, audio/video streams, and transactions.
- 40 million unique visitors per month
- Over 250 million page views per month
- 19,000 live GameTracker events
- 12,000 live audio/video events
CBSi Advanced Media by the numbers
- Acquired by CBS Corporation in January, 2006
- Nearly 100 total website partners
- Partnerships with more than 70% of FBS Athletic Departments
- Headquartered in New York, with offices in San Francisco, Chicago and San Diego
- CBSi Advanced Media is part of the CBS Interactive division
- Division consists of CBSSports.com, MaxPreps.com and the network of official athletic sites
- Operate almost 100 online merchandise stores
- Provide audio/video streaming for nearly 100 Athletic Departments
- Have definitive content distribution partnerships with over 50 industry leading companies